FamilySearch Wiki:Contributor guidelinesEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 22:26, 18 November 2012 by Lotje2
|To Do: Expand article to be more helpful than just providing a list of articles|
- Purpose and appropriate topics
- Keeping a neutral point of view
- Using different languages
- Dispute resolution
- Conditions of Use
- Accuracy and collaboration
- Special files: images, PDFs, Word documents, etc.
- Why We Built FamilySearch Research Wiki
|This Help-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More