FamilySearch Wiki:Contributor guidelinesEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 15:05, 5 September 2013 by Sandralpond
|To Do: Expand article to be more helpful than just providing a list of articles|
- Purpose and appropriate topics This page explains a policy, a widely accepted standard that all contributors should normally follow. Changes made to it should reflect consensus. This page also explains what the "FamilySearch Wiki is not", what topics should be limited and topics the community shouls discuss.
- Keeping a neutral point of view
- Using different languages
- Dispute resolution
- Conditions of Use
- Accuracy and collaboration
- Special files: images, PDFs, Word documents, etc.
- Why We Built FamilySearch Research Wiki
- The Guiding Principles for this site.
- Overall FamilySearch Wiki Policies
|This Help-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News