FamilySearch Wiki:Contributor guidelinesEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 14:23, 17 April 2010 by Cottrells
- Purpose and appropriate topics
- Keeping a neutral point of view
- Using different languages
- Dispute resolution
- Record type template
- Accuracy and collaboration
- Special files: images, PDFs, Word documents, etc.
- Why We Built FamilySearch Research Wiki
Research Wiki Policies
- The Guiding Principles for this site.
- Overall FamilySearch Wiki Policies
- Copyright, Copyleft, and Intellectual Property
Share Your Opinion!
Give feedback on our new look! Tell us what you like, and what you would do differently.Give Feedback