FamilySearch Wiki:Contributor guidelinesEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 22:38, 23 January 2012 by Averyld
|To Do: Expand article to be more helpful than just providing a list of articles|
- Purpose and appropriate topics
- Keeping a neutral point of view
- Using different languages
- Dispute resolution
- Record type template
- Accuracy and collaboration
- Special files: images, PDFs, Word documents, etc.
- Why We Built FamilySearch Research Wiki
Share Your Opinion!
Give feedback on our new look! Tell us what you like, and what you would do differently.Give Feedback