FamilySearch Wiki:Contributors MeetingEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Join the discussion, ask questions, and share
The Wiki currently has 78,714 articles in English
Click meeting agenda below for a meeting date. Please add what you would like to discuss and see what is planned. You can join the meeting from there.
Or join now:
- Click to Join the meeting
- Sign in as a guest.
- Enter your phone number. MeetingPlace will connect you by phone and computer. It's amazing and easy.
- 6 December 2012 Meeting
- 13 December 2012 Meeting
- 20 December - no meeting will be held
- 27 December - no meeting will be held.
To review the recording of a previous meeting, click MeetingPlace Select Find a Meeting (ID 7770), enter the date (or date range -- such as Jan 1, 2011), and click Search. Scroll down and select the meeting.
- 29 November 2012 Meeting
- 22 November 2012 - no meeting will be held this week due to Thanksgiving in the US.
- 15 November 2012 Meeting
- 8 November 2012 Meeting
- 1 November 2012 Meeting
- 25 October 2012 Meeting
- 18 October 2012 Meeting
- 11 October 2012 Meeting
- 4 October 2012 Meeting agenda
The Contributor's meeting was spurred by discussions from the Contributor's Corner Forum, including:
- Define the roles of moderators and adopters and the impact upon other contributors
- Discuss content isssues, such as the manual of style, creating informative links, and more.
- Share best practices, ideas, and suggestions
- Move from talk to decision and implementation
The Technical Meeting previously handled many of these issues. It has recently evolved into technical issues that may not interest all contributors.
Share Your Opinion!
Give feedback on our new look! Tell us what you like, and what you would do differently.Give Feedback