FamilySearch Wiki:Contributors Meeting 17 January 2013Edit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
MeetingPlace ID: 7770; Join the meeting; Dial-in number: 877-453-7266 1 p.m. Mountain time on Thursdays
- You can join up to 10 minutes early. If you try to join the meeting at any other time, you will get an error that the meeting doesn't exist.
- Prior to joining the meeting for the first time, run the MeetingPlace Test to verify that you can participate in a web meeting.
Introduce new members
Kudos go to ...
Updates and follow up
- Wiki Projects that are inactive - a page has been created that will hold completed, inactive, etc. projects. FamilySearch Wiki:WikiProjects Seeking Contributors/Inactive. As far as I can determine, I've moved projects that fit that criteria into the new page. Steve Cottrells has created a new template that can be put on pages on that list. Alabama is an example. averyld
- Goals: Evaluate 2012 and give ideas for goals for 2013 Lynda.
- Moderators – let’s talk about adding a Things to Do page to their responsibilities
- Reference Review Moderator Talk
Community Council Report
New Agenda Items
- Be part of the solution! Make your opinions known! Post comments to an existing thread or start a new discussion at Wiki Contributors Corner forum.
| Current forum threads of interest:
New since last week
Comments added since last week
Decisions made since last week
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News