FamilySearch Wiki:Contributors Meeting 6 December 2012Edit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
MeetingPlace ID: 7770; Join the meeting; Dial-in number: 877-453-7266 1 p.m. Mountain time on Thursdays
- You can join up to 10 minutes early. If you try to join the meeting at any other time, you will get an error that the meeting doesn't exist.
- Prior to joining the meeting for the first time, run the MeetingPlace Test to verify that you can participate in a web meeting.
Introduce new members
Kudos go to ...
Updates and follow up
Community Council Report
New Agenda Items
- How do we tie up loose ends (or loose projects) on the wiki? When groups are meeting for a purpose, what efforts are made to include others? AdkinsWH 00:21, 6 December 2012 (UTC)
- One example: In this meeting a few months ago, the Utah team took the challenge to work on a beginner's corner piece. It has taken us a long time to get back with you, for various reasons.
- Later, we heard indirectly about a group that is working on standardization of state pages. The Beginner's Corner would likely figure prominently in that discussion.
- Not trying to place blame anywhere, just trying to see what ideas we can come up with to make such groups or projects more transparent and inclusive.
- Be part of the solution! Make your opinions known! Post comments to an existing thread or start a new discussion at Wiki Contributors Corner forum.
| Current forum threads of interest:
New since last week
Comments added since last week
Decisions made since last week
Share Your Opinion!
Give feedback on our new look! Tell us what you like, and what you would do differently.Give Feedback