FamilySearch Wiki:Help wanted on the Idaho pagesEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Many Hands Make Light Work...
Everyone knows at least a little bit about something or someplace. The information you contribute could be exactly what someone else needs to connect with or add to their family history.
Pages & Projects That Need Your Help
- 1. Pick a County you would like to work on from the table on this page, Newspapers (Follow instructions on the page)
- 2. Start with the Wiki Idaho State page Idaho.. Go to the county you wish to work on and find Newspapers.
- 3. Historical Newspapers need to be located and listed on the County pages. Go to the Idaho State Historical Society pagesIdaho
Then to Idaho newspapers, this page has the counties list and the names of the papers and years when they were published.
Be sure to checking for broken links or add categories to each page.
- A "Stub" is a page containing a limited amount of information. If you need help learning about stub pages and how to add information to them, click here: Instructions for filling out stub articles. Follow a link below to help fill out pages that need more information:
Work on a stub article
- A "Wanted Page" is a page that doesn't yet exist, but someone created a link to it, showing that they want a page on that topic created. For online classes to learn how to create a new page or wiki article click here: Creating a Wiki Article Searching for and Creating Articles.
- Follow the red links below to create a requested Wanted page:
- 1. Editing Lifton, Idaho -Lifton, Idaho
- 2. Editing Linsay, Idaho -Lindsayville, Idaho
- 3. Editing Manson, Idaho -Manson, Idaho
Other Help Wanted Projects
- If there are other areas of the FamilySearch Wiki you would like to volunteer for, we have a Wiki Help Wanted page that lists additional projects and areas where help is needed.