FamilySearch Wiki:Idaho Project Meeting Agenda 31 August 2010Edit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 06:07, 1 September 2010 by Jbparker
Join the meeting, the ID is 3653
Add your recognition items below
- Kudos goes to ... several members of our Project Team who contributed significantly to the Wiki Stub-Sorting Project. Deep appreciation was expressed to all who contributed.
Questions or Comments
- The "History" subheading under county and city (town) pages -- What should be included?
- For many localities, there are significant histories in print. In many others, there is little or nothing. How do we add brief histories under these subheadings that are interesting and helpful to family historians?
- Date of first settlement?
- Significant growth?
- Migratory patterns?
- Types of businesses?
- Economic factors?
- Political factors?
- Prejudices, ethnic groups, etc.?
- Funeral Homes
- Social and Fraternal Organizations (Non-commercial social research organizations)
- Minutes of government offices or organizations
- County Commissioners Minutes
- Road Commission Minutes
- Irrigation District Minutes
What items would you like more training in?