FamilySearch Wiki:Missionary Training LessonsEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
We are including the Missionaries Training Lessons in the Wiki so everyone can have access to these to review skills, to update and share these items.
Missionary Training Preparation
- Before Class Lesson While in the General training this page will help prepare the new missionaries for our classes.
This week will cover all the ways we communicate with each other. The use of Skype, Email, Google docs, Yammer, Salesforce and Webex. Then we will have an over view of the Wiki. Finally we will cover the policies and principals used to guide us in the Wiki.
- First Lesson Wiki Support Missionaries Communication Tools
- Second Lesson An Overview of the Wiki for Missionaries
- Third Lesson The Wiki Policies and Principals
Our goal in the second week is to help train you how to edit in the Wiki.
The Wiki Lessons for Week Two
- Fourth Lesson Wikitext - Lesson One
- Fifth Lesson Wikitext - Lesson Two
- Sixth Lesson Wikitext - Lesson Three
Our goal in the third week is to get you ready and prepared to do everything in your Wiki Missionary Schedule.
- Seventh Lesson Talk Pages, Preferences and General Maintenances
- Eight Lesson New Pages, Talk Pages and Recent Changes
- Ninth Lesson FamilySearch Wiki:Saleforce Support Cases
- Tenth Lesson FamilySearch Wiki:Saleforce Image Cases
- Eleventh Lesson FamilySearch Wiki:Uploading Images and Placement on Articles
Now you get to practice each of the items on your own. You still can come to trainers or any of the team to ask questions, as all of us do.
Other Pages to Review
- FamilySearch Wiki:Missionary Training Preparation
- Help:Contributor Help
- FamilySearch Wiki:Categorizing Files
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News