FamilySearch Wiki:Technical Meeting Agenda 20 March 2012Edit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
http://meetingplace.ldschurch.org, ID is 7780
Purpose of the meeting
- To forge solutions with other community contributors.
- To discuss technical issues, workarounds, community, site design, and strategy.
Add your recognition items below
News items can now be found on the Community News page in the Wiki.
Technical Issues & Workarounds
- I believe we have concensus on setting the user preferences default to prompt contributors to enter an edit summary. Communication to existing users will be important. When can we get this default changed, and is there a way to message contributors who have made edits within the last six months? Lembley 19:25, 19 March 2012 (UTC)
- See agenda from 13 March 2012 --Steve (talk| contribs) 20:09, 20 March 2012 (UTC)
- JIRA COMM-1396 created as enhancement request --Mark 21:23, 20 March 2012 (UTC)
Be bold! Post your agenda items!
| Feel free to post on the agenda any items you wish to cover during the meeting. If your item requires details or feedback, post some details on the discussion page and link to the discussion from the agenda.