FamilySearch Wiki:Technical Meeting Agenda 30 March 2010Edit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Join the meeting, the ID is 2717
Purpose of the meeting
- To forge solutions with other community contributors.
- To discuss content, technical issues, workarounds, community, site design, and strategy.
News items can now be found on the Community News page in the Wiki.
Add your recognition items below
From FamilySearch Staff
- We are looking for a way to "nominate" individuals who have made significant contributions to the wiki that has helped make the wiki what it is today. --Fran 20:21, 30 March 2010 (UTC)
- Look at LDS Tech for examples. Possible categories we could use would be Helping Hands; Content; Wiki Janitors; Landscaping; Design; Pioneer; Other.
- Status of design efforts for the home page. --Fran 17:11, 30 March 2010 (UTC)
Be bold! Post your agenda items!
| Feel free to post on the agenda any items you wish to cover during the meeting. If your item requires details or feedback, post some details on the discussion page and link to the discussion from the agenda.