FamilySearch Wiki:WikiProjectEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
A WikiProject is a collection of pages devoted to the management of a specific topic or family of topics within FamilySearch Wiki; and, simultaneously, a group of editors who use those pages to collaborate.
- Projects have project pages where ideas are generated,tasks are assigned, and progress is tracked.
- All known WikiProjects are listed at Projects Seeking Contributors.
- The discussion page attached to a project page is a convenient place to discuss ideas for the project.
- All project pages should reside within the FamilySearch Wiki namespace. (Also see Help:Namespaces for more details about all the namespaces in the FamilySearch Wiki.)
- For details about the correct way to name a project page, see FamilySearch Wiki:Naming Conventions for Project Pages.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More