FamilySearch Wiki:WikiProject Indiana Tasks-Church Records Other RepositoriesEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
WikiProject Indiana Wiki Project Indiana Tasks - Church Records Other Repositories
The purpose of this task is to add a template for other repositories for Church records. Add links to WorldCat, and Family History Library Catalog (FHLC).
This task is an intermediate task and requires some knowledge about or experience with writing in wikitext.
New to the wiki?
You may wish to print these instructions before you begin editing.
- Go to the top right-hand corner of the page within the the white area.
- Locate the word Print or the icon of a printer. Click on the icon.
1. Not all counties have records included in this task. Check the Assignment Chart below to choose a county to edit.
2. Sign up on the Assignment Chart to accept the task. Sign-up instructions are posted with the Assignment Chart below.
3. Click on your chosen county name in the Assignment Chart. This will take you to your county page.
4. Login to the FamilySearch wiki using your FamilySearch login name and password. Find the sign-in area in the top right-hand corner of the page.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More