FamilySearch Wiki:WikiProject UserboxesEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
This WikiProject was officially founded on 11 November 2011 and aims to organize, expand and improve all FamilySearch Wiki's userboxes. We want to make it easy for users to add a userbox to their user page, find userboxes to add, and make their own, as well as create a standard for all userboxes, including categories and a global prefix and image.
Anyone can assist, we currently aim to:
- Create a well-balanced page and sub-page system at FamilySearch Wiki:Userboxes to assist users in designing and categorizing userboxes, as well as find others and incorporate boxes into their page.
- Ensure all userboxes are within FamilySearch Wiki policy.
- Organize all userboxes, either finding a place for them in FamilySearch Wiki:Userboxes, removing duplicates/orphaned userboxes.
- Organizing categories, removing duplicate or unrequired categories (see also FamilySearch Wiki:User categorization).
- Slowly expand userboxes carefully - Submit your ideas!
Please raise any other issues which need to be identified on the talk page.
Users who wish to participate in the project are encouraged to add their name here:
- sign with three tildes "~~~"
- Linda R Chappell Linda Chappell
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News