Family History Library CDsEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
The Family History Library does not loan or sell the CD products listed in the Family History Library Catalog (products which were not created by the Family and Church History Department.) The CDs are only available at the Family History Library. They are not available through Family History Centers. If you want to obtain a CD that is mentioned in the catalog, you can:
- Request printouts of the CD from the Family History Library's Photoduplication Unit.
- Check with your local public or academic library to see if the CD can be obtained through interlibrary loan.
- Contact the publisher or author of the CD.
- Order the CD through a bookstore.
- Search for the record on the Internet by using a search engine.
- Go to www.worldcat.org to see if it is in a library near you.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More