Family History Library Patron ClassesEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
The Family History Library regularly holds classes on the use of the library, its computer systems, family history records, and library resources. For the current month’s class schedule, call Research Support at 1-800-346-6044, or do the following:
1. Go to [Https://www.familysearch.org/ https://familysearch.org/]
2. Click FamilySearch Centers along the top.
3. Click The Family History Library - Salt Lake City, Utah at the bottom of the web page.
4. Click Class Schedule found along the right. You will see the Family History Library Class Schedule.
5. Click on the desired week on the calendar in the upper left to view other classes, seminars or training.
Classes that use the computer lab are limited in size by the size of room. You can reserve a spot by registering at 801-240-4950 or e-mail to FHLClassReg@ldschurch.org
Share Your Opinion!
Give feedback on our new look! Tell us what you like, and what you would do differently.Give Feedback