Family History Library RulesEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 21:09, 14 December 2007 by Auto import
Planning on visiting the Family History Library? Know the rules before you go for a more enjoyable visit.
- Please maintain a quiet atmosphere for research. Cellular phones should be used only in the public telephone areas.
- Do not leave personal belongings unattended. The library is not responsible for items that are lost or stolen.
- If you plan to vacate a microfilm reader for more than 60 minutes or a computer for more than 15 minutes, please take your material with you. Library Attendants or Security officers may clear the work station if demand is high.
- Please handle the equipment, books, and other materials carefully.
- Please re-file each microfilm and return books to the red shelves in the row from which they came.
- When using photocopy equipment, please limit yourself to five copies when others are waiting.
- Food and drinks are permitted only in the main floor snack room.
- Children under twelve must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please observe all posted instructions.
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere in the building or on the grounds.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News