Family History for the FlummoxedEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
This page and the links that go with it have been created for those have a desire to create or extend their family history, but who are uncertain as to how to proceed. Things leading to getting "flummoxed" may include:
- Being a beginner.
- Not finding family records for a particular time and place.
- Lacking a method or plan to connect a broken link.
Our hope here is to ask you a few questions that will you both to move ahead and to enjoy the journey.
Which of the following represents your primary interest in Family History:
- Curiosity about what I might find.
- Interest in a particular family name(surname).
- Find a family crest and/or heraldry.
- Extend one or more specific family lines.
- Leave a legacy of Family History for my descendants.
- Do L.D.S. ordinance work for my ancestors.
Please just click on one of the above to start your journey. By the way, you can always return here and pick a different option.