Faulkner County, Arkansas GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 21:12, 1 November 2010 by Murphynw
|This Arkansas-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
- 1873--Faulkner County was created 12 April 1873 from Pulaski and Conway Counties. County seat: Conway 
LDS Ward and Branch Records
Societies and Libraries
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- Faulkner County, Arkansas Genealogy and Family History (Linkpendium)
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More