Franklin County, Florida GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Guide to Franklin County Florida genealogy. Birth records, marriage records, death records, census records, family history, and military records.
|Franklin County, Florida|
Location in the state of Florida
Location of Florida in the U.S.
|Founded||February 8, 1832|
Franklin County Courthouse
33 Market Street
Apalchicola, FL 32320
County Judge has marriage and probate records.
Clerk Circuit Court has divorce, court and land records. 
1887 -- Courthouse burned and many records were damaged.
For further information on researching in burned counties, see the following:
Places / Localities
- Chestnut Street Cemetery, Apalachicola BillionGraves
For tips on accessing Franklin County, Florida Genealogy census records online, see: Florida Census.
- 1885 Florida State Population Census includes sex, age, relationship, occupation, place of birth of each family member and parents. Also census for agriculture, manufacture and mortality.
- 1935 State Census
- 1945 State Census
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- Family History Library Catalog
- Franklin County, Florida Genealogy and Family History (Linkpendium)
- Franklin County, FLGenWeb Project, Inc.
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Franklin County, Florida. Page 134 At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
|This Florida-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More