Franklin County, Florida GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Guide to Franklin County Florida genealogy. Birth records, marriage records, death records, census records, family history, and military records.
|Franklin County, Florida|
Location in the state of Florida
Location of Florida in the U.S.
|Founded||February 8, 1832|
Franklin County Courthouse
33 Market Street
Apalchicola, FL 32320
County Judge has marriage and probate records.
Clerk Circuit Court has divorce, court and land records. 
1887 -- Courthouse burned and many records were damaged.
For further information on researching in burned counties, see the following:
Places / Localities
- Chestnut Street Cemetery, Apalachicola BillionGraves
For tips on accessing Franklin County, Florida Genealogy census records online, see: Florida Census.
- 1885 Florida State Population Census includes sex, age, relationship, occupation, place of birth of each family member and parents. Also census for agriculture, manufacture and mortality.
- 1935 State Census
- 1945 State Census
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- Family History Library Catalog
- Franklin County, Florida Genealogy and Family History (Linkpendium)
- Franklin County, FLGenWeb Project, Inc.
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Franklin County, Florida. Page 134 At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
|This Florida-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.