Franklin County, Maine GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 19:05, 8 September 2008 by Dsammy
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Please review the contributor help to assist you in editing.
140 Main Street
Farmington, Maine 04938
Created 20 March 1838 from parts of Cumberland, Oxford, Kennebec and Somerset counties
Places / Localities
- Towns: Avon . Carrabassett Valley . Carthage . Chesterville . Eustis . Farmington . Industry . Jay . Kingfield . New Sharon . New Vineyard . Phillips . Rangeley . Strong . Temple . Weld . Wilton
- Plantations: Coplin Plantation . Dallas Plantation . Rangeley Plantation . Sandy River Plantation
- Unorganized territories: East Central Franklin . North Franklin . South Franklin . West Central Franklin . Wyman
- Communities: Chisholm . Farmington . Wilton
Societies and Libraries
- FamilySearch.org Family History Library catalog for Franklin County
- The Franklin County MEGenWeb Project, an member of The MEGenWeb Project, an affiliate of The USGenWeb Project.
- The USGenWeb Archives Project for Franklin County
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More