Fremont California Family History CenterEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
If there are questions, please call Orion Wood at 510-209-1246.
Center Contacts and Hours
Location & Map:
Address: 48851 Green Valley Rd, Fremont, CA 94539
- Enter the building on the side nearest the freeway, the 3rd door from the corner nearest Scott Creek Road.
Phone: 1 510-623-7496 (United States)
Open Hours: (Depending upon staffing availability)
- Tuesdays and Wednesdays – 11 am-2 pm and 7 pm–9 pm,
- Saturday -- 11 am-2 pm (but usually not open),
- Sundays (except fast Sunday) -- 2:30 pm-4:30 pm.
To make sure you do not make a wasted trip, wait until a few minutes after a shift is to start and call the Center at 510-623-7496 to make sure someone is there. If there are problems or questions, please call Orion Wood at 510-209-1246.
- Closed until January 3, 2013
- Family History Library Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the Family History Library Catalog.
- A catalog of all of the books, periodicals, CD's and extended loan microfilms and microfiche held by the Fremont Family History Center is available online
- Fremont Family History Center Catalog search page
- Bay Area Family History Centers Catalog Search Page
NOTE : When using the link to the Bay Area Family History Centers Catalog you are searching the catalogs of 15 family history centers. When you find a resource of interest, be sure to click on the "Show Copies" tab to see which location has the book, film. microfiche or CD you are interested in.
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal: This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions. (Note to FHC: Not all FHCs have access to this portal. If you do not, you will want to remove this entire bullet. If you do have access to it, just remove this text in italics.)
Hardware and Equipment
- Six computers with Internet access
- Two printers (one color)
Resources in the Local Area
(This section is to highlight other resources in your area that will be helpful for individuals doing research there in your location, if there are any, such as government offices, historical societies, etc.) <fck:hr>
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.) <fck:hr>
Volunteer at the Center
(Include information here about the volunteers you are looking for.) </fck:hr></fck:hr></fck:hr></fck:hr></fck:hr></fck:hr>
Share Your Opinion!
Give feedback on our new look! Tell us what you like, and what you would do differently.Give Feedback