Frenchville, MaineEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Frenchville was first organized from Township Number 18, Fifth Range West of the Easterly Line of the State (T18 R5 WELS), also known as Chateaugay, also known as Sainte-Emilie, as Frenchville Plantation (also known as Dionne Plantation); incorporated as the Town of Dickeyville in 1869; name changed to Frenchville in 1871; land was set off to form Saint Agatha in 1899 and 1927.
Libraries and Historical Societies
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News