Garvin County, Oklahoma GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 23:31, 12 September 2012 by Ashtontownleysmith
|This Oklahoma-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
1907--Garvin County was created 16 July 1907 from Chickasaw Lands.
County seat: Pauls Valley 
- NewspaperArchive.com ($) has historical newspapers online including Ada newspapers that may have included Garvin County residents. This database is sometimes free at libraries.
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Garvin County, Oklahoma. Page 559 At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).