Georgia County Marriages (Family Search Historical Records)/Known IssuesEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
| This page was created by FamilySearch Historical Records personnel. It details problems identified within this collection and answers to those problems.
If you wish to comment, please visit the talk page to post your comments.
Question #1: When I click on the View Image link on a record details page, I am directed to an image for someone else. Can I view the correct image?
Answer #1: In many cases the links to the images are off by just a few images. If you will note the page number listed on the record details page and the page number listed on the image that is linked, you should then be able to scroll forward or backward a few images to find the correct page and match the record and image. In some cases there is no page listed on the record details page, but the image can still be found by scrolling forward or backward a few images.
If you encounter additional problems with this collection, feel free to report them at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the following information:
- If searching a specific collection: please include the name of the collection; include all search criteria used, including name, event, dates and places.
- If browsing this collection: please include the full path you followed to where the problem occurred. The browse path is located above the Image viewer window.
For example: Georgia, County Marriages, 1785-1950 > 0394636 (005190995) > Image 194 of 618.
- If you are reporting a technical issue: please include your operating system and browser version, such as Windows XP and Internet Explorer.
Your assistance will help ensure that future revisions will be considered.
Return to the Georgia County Marriages (Family Search Historical Records) Learn More page.
Return to the Georgia, County Marriages, 1785-1950 collection at FamilySearch.org.
- This page was last modified on 15 May 2014, at 23:38.
- This page has been accessed 289 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Give feedback on our new look! Tell us what you like, and what you would do differently.Give Feedback