Gilliam County, Oregon GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 04:02, 19 October 2008 by Dsammy
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Please review the contributor help to assist you in editing.
Condon, OR 97823
Records Held at the Courhouse
- County Records Inventory listing the records held at the Gilliam County Court House as of May 2004.
- Record Loss:
- Named for Cornelius Gilliam, who commanded the provisional government forces after the Whitman Massacre.
- Created from Wasco County 25 February 1885. 
- Parts were taken to form Wheeler County 17 Feb 1899.
Church History and Records
Societies and Libraries
- The Gilliam County GenWeb Project part of The ORGenWeb Project, a state project affiliated with The USGenWeb Project
- The USGenWeb Archives Project for Gilliam County
- The USGenWeb Archives Project for Gilliam County (mirror site)
- FamilySearch.org Family History Library Catalog for Gilliam County.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News