Gilliam County, Oregon GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 08:18, 4 March 2009 by Dsammy
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Please review the contributor help to assist you in editing.
P.O. Box 427
Condon, OR 97823
Records Held at the Courhouse
- County Records Inventory listing the records held at the Gilliam County Court House as of May 2004.
- Record Loss:
Named for Cornelius Gilliam, who commanded the provisional government forces after the Whitman Massacre.
Church History and Records
Societies and Libraries
- The Gilliam County GenWeb Project part of The ORGenWeb Project, a state project affiliated with The USGenWeb Project
- The USGenWeb Archives Project for Gilliam County
- The USGenWeb Archives Project for Gilliam County (backup site)
- FamilySearch.org Family History Library Catalog for Gilliam County.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), [FHL book 973 D27e 2002].
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More