Global Alliance of Genealogy ProfessionalsEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
(rewording for neutral pov)
|Line 10:||Line 10:|
Latest revision as of 18:18, 13 September 2012
The Global Alliance of Genealogy Professionals is a group of independent genealogy professionals who have combined to provide local genealogical services for clients around the globe.
- The Alliance gives consumers a place to locate genealogy research professionals who can retrieve records, perform custom research, or simply provide expert advice.
- Many in the group are members of the Association of Professional Genealogists and were providers for Ancestry.com's former Expert Connect service.
- In most cases, members live in the area they represent to be close to repositories of genealogical materials.
- Members of the Alliance are registered FamilySearch Wiki users, promoting the use of the Wiki as a resource for genealogy.
- This page was last modified on 13 September 2012, at 18:18.
- This page has been accessed 10,661 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News