Global Alliance of Genealogy ProfessionalsEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 23:08, 25 July 2012 by RitcheyMT
Who we are
- A group of Genealogy related Professionals who have formed a Global Alliance
- Many of the members are APG members and former Ancestry.com Experts.
- The Alliance is a replacement for ExpertConnect with improvements in function.
- We live in the area we represent in order to serve you better
What we offer to help you
- Have you done all you can do on your family lines and need some help to go further?
- Looking for Documents? Can't go to source repository yourself?
- Information on DNA testing?
- Books on Genealogy?
- Research in a Country with another language?
- Locate descendants of a couple?
- Want to publish your research or family history records?
- Want a family history but aren't interested in doing the work or have lack of time?
How we function
- We are covering the world with pros who live in their area of expertise, so as to be close to repositories of information that would be of use to you. These pros are knowledable about local resources from Alaska around the globe to Russia.
- These are researchers with years of experience in locating records and extending pedigrees
- We have Pros in other related fields to provide needed services.
- Because this is an alliance, we work together to give the best results for you. Collaboration and cooperation and not competition.
- Our rates are fair and we will do exactly what we promise. The results of a search may not always be the desired results. We stress Communication between client and pros
- We will spend the time requested in the best possible way to achieve the best result.
- If it is custom research you are seeking, it is time you are purchasing and not always documents or names, dates, etc.
Other great Wiki pages
- Hiring a Professional Genealogist explains in detail how professional genealogists operate and how best to work with them to get the most value for your money.
- Genealogical Web Page Links links to a handful of mostly high-profile genealogy Websites.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News