Global Alliance of Genealogy ProfessionalsEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 22:05, 9 August 2012 by Donchallis
- A group of Independent genealogy professionals who have formed a Global Alliance
- Many in the group are members of the Association of Professional Genealogists and former Ancestry.com Experts.
- The Alliance gives patrons a place to easily locate independent professionals who can retrieve records, perform custom research or simply provide expert advice.
- In most cases, members live in the area they represent to be close to repositories of Genealogical materials.
- Registered FamilySearch Wiki users, promoting the use of the Wiki as a great resource for genealogy.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More