Global Alliance of Genealogy ProfessionalsEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 22:07, 9 August 2012 by Donchallis
- A group of Independent genealogy professionals who have formed a Global Alliance
- Many in the group are members of the Association of Professional Genealogists and former Ancestry.com Experts.
- The Alliance gives patrons a place to easily locate independent professionals who can retrieve records, perform custom research or simply provide expert advice.
- In most cases, members live in the area they represent to be close to repositories of Genealogical materials.
- Registered FamilySearch Wiki users, promoting the use of the Wiki as an outstanding resource for genealogy.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News