Global Alliance of Genealogy ProfessionalsEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 23:39, 11 August 2012 by Bbernardy
Who we are
- A group of Independent genealogy professionals who have formed a Global Alliance
- Many in the group are members of the Association of Professional Genealogists and were providers for Ancestry.com's former Expert Connect service.
- The Alliance gives consumers a place to easily locate independent professionals who can retrieve records, perform custom research, or simply provide expert advice.
- In most cases, members live in the area they represent to be close to repositories of genealogical materials.
- Members of the Alliance are registered FamilySearch Wiki users, promoting the use of the Wiki as an outstanding resource for genealogy.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News