Global Alliance of Genealogy ProfessionalsEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 19:27, 15 August 2012 by Donchallis
var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-34124913-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);
Who we are
- A group of Independent genealogy professionals who have formed a Global Alliance
- Many in the group are members of the Association of Professional Genealogists and were providers for Ancestry.com's former Expert Connect service.
- The Alliance gives consumers a place to easily locate independent professionals who can retrieve records, perform custom research, or simply provide expert advice.
- In most cases, members live in the area they represent to be close to repositories of genealogical materials.
- Members of the Alliance are registered FamilySearch Wiki users, promoting the use of the Wiki as an outstanding resource for genealogy.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More