Goshen County, WyomingEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|Goshen County, Wyoming|
Location of Wyoming in the U.S.
|Founded||February 9, 1911|
|Address|| Goshen County Courthouse|
2125 E A Street
PO Box 160
Torrington, WY 82240
Goshen County Website
County Clerk has marriage and land records;
Clerk District Court has divorce, probate and
|Fort Laramie||Jay Em||South Torrington||Wycross|
|Hawk Springs||La Grange||Torrington||Yoder|
- Banner County, Nebraska
- Scotts Bluff County, Nebraska
- Sioux County, Nebraska
For tips on accessing Goshen County, Wyoming census records online, see: Wyoming Census.
Early migration routes to and from Goshen County, Wyoming for European and African American settlers included:
122 marriages from 8 Jan 1913 to 19 Apr 1917 are listed on the Western States Marriage Index (website).
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists : United States of America, 10th ed., (Draper, UT: Everton Publishers, 2002), p. 766. Goshen County, Wyoming
- ↑ Jim Tompkins, "The Oregon Trail 1841-1848 Map III" in Oregon Trail Landmarks at http://www.oregonpioneers.com/OTMap3.jpg (accessed 18 July 2011).
- ↑ "Oregon California Trails Association" at http://octatrails.micromaps.com/ (accessed 18 July 2011).
- ↑ "The Pioneer Story: The Mormon Pioneer Trail" in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints at http://lds.org/gospellibrary/pioneer/pioneerstory.htm (accessed 18 July 2011).
|This Wyoming-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
Share Your Opinion!
Give feedback on our new look! Tell us what you like, and what you would do differently.Give Feedback