Grady County, Georgia GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 02:27, 6 March 2013 by Davidglenn1
|Grady County, Georgia|
Location of Georgia in the U.S.
|Founded||August 17, 1905|
|Address|| Grady County Courthouse|
250 N Broad Street
Cairo, GA 31726-4101
Grady County Website
Clerk Superior Court has divorce,
court and land records from 1906
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- Grady County, Georgia Genealogy and Family History (Linkpendium)
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Grady County, Georgia. Page 155 At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).