Grand Isle County, Vermont GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Grand Isle County Courthouse
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 7, North Hero, VT 05474-0007
Grand Isle County; Rt 2; PO Box 7; North Hero, VT 05474; Ph. 802.372.8350 Details: (Pro Judge has pro rec; Twn Clks have b, m, d & land rec) Towns Organized Before 1800: Alburg 1781, Grand Isle 1779, Isles La Motte 1779, North Hero 1779, South Hero 1779 d_larose.tripod.com/GrandIsleVT/
Details: (see Washington) (Name changed to Washington 8 Nov 1814)
Places / Localities
- Grand Isle
- Isle La Motte
- North Hero
- South Hero
Early migration routes to and from Grand Isle County for European settlers included:
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- FamilySearch.org Family History Library catalog for Grand Isle County
- The Grand Isle County VTGenWeb Project, an member of The VTGenWeb Project, an affiliate of The USGenWeb Project.
- The USGenWeb Archives Project for Grand Isle County
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), 181. [FHL book 973 D27e 2002].
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), 847-61. (FHL Book 973 D27e 2002) WorldCat entry.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News