Grand Isle County, Vermont GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Grand Isle County Courthouse
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 7, North Hero, VT 05474-0007
Probate Judge has probate records;
Town Clerks have birth, marriage, death and land records
Towns Organized Before 1800:
Grand Isle 1779,
Isles La Motte 1779,
North Hero 1779,
South Hero 1779
Places / Localities
- Grand Isle
- Isle La Motte
- North Hero
- South Hero
Early migration routes to and from Grand Isle County for European settlers included:
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- FamilySearch.org Family History Library catalog for Grand Isle County
- The Grand Isle County VTGenWeb Project, an member of The VTGenWeb Project, an affiliate of The USGenWeb Project.
- The USGenWeb Archives Project for Grand Isle County
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Grand Isle County, Vermont. Page 698 At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), 847-61. (FHL Book 973 D27e 2002) WorldCat entry.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More