Grand Isle County, VermontEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Grand Isle County Courthouse
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 7, North Hero, VT 05474-0007
Probate Judge has probate records;
Town Clerks have birth, marriage, death and land records
Towns Organized Before 1800:
Grand Isle 1779,
Isles La Motte 1779,
North Hero 1779,
South Hero 1779
Places / Localities
- Grand Isle
- Isle La Motte
- North Hero
- South Hero
- List of Grand Isle County Cemeteries
- Blog about Grand Isle Cemeteries vermontcemeteries.wordpress.com/tag/alburgh-2/
Early migration routes to and from Grand Isle County for European settlers included:
"Vermont, Town Clerk, Vital and Town Records, 1732-2005" Browse images. Description: Vital and town records acquired from local town clerk offices. Source Information: Town officials in Vermont. Vermont Town Records. Town halls in Vermont.
Grand Isle County: Alburg, Grand Isle, North Hero, South Hero:
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- Vermont, Town Clerk, Vital and Town Records, 1732-2005; Grand Isle County: Alburg, Grand Isle, North Hero, and South Hero.
- FamilySearch.org Family History Library catalog for Grand Isle County
- The Grand Isle County VTGenWeb Project, an member of The VTGenWeb Project, an affiliate of The USGenWeb Project.
- The USGenWeb Archives Project for Grand Isle County
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Grand Isle County, Vermont. Page 698 At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), 847-61. (FHL Book 973 D27e 2002) WorldCat entry.