Hall County, Nebraska GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Please review the contributor help to assist you in editing.
- Hall County Courthouse
111 West 1st Street
Grand Island NE 68801-6016
1858--Hall County was created 4 November 1858 as an original county. County seat: Grand Island 
LDS Ward and Branch Records
- Grand Island Record of Members 1929-1941 at family History Library
- Hall County GIS interactive map
- &columns=*,0,0 Roster of War Veterans : Hall County, Nebraska : Civil War, Indian wars, Spanish American War, World War I. [n.d.: n.p] 1925. this is p. 228-241 of an unknown larger work. It lists names, addresses, units, and staates. It is divided by war. (FHL book 978.241 M2r).
Grand Island railroad history - The first Transcontinentan Railroad reached the present site of Grand Island, Nebraska in July of 1866. Railroads are still important to the town.
Marriage Records] at Family History Library, 1869-1993. They were kept by the Probate Court and the County Court
Societies and Libraries
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).