Hall County, Nebraska GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Hall County Courthouse
111 West 1st Street
Grand Island NE 68801-6016
4 November 1858: Hall County was created as an original county. 
Archives and Libraries
Church History and Records
LDS Ward and Branch Records
- Grand IslandRecord of Members 1929-1941 at family History Library
Land and Property
- Hall County GIS interactive map
Military History and Records
- &columns=*,0,0 Roster of War Veterans: Hall County, Nebraska : Civil War, Indian wars, Spanish American War, World War I. [n.d.: n.p] 1925. this is p. 228-241 of an unknown larger work. It lists names, addresses, units, and staates. It is divided by war. (FHL book 978.241 M2r).
Grand Island railroad history - The first Transcontinentan Railroad reached the present site of Grand Island, Nebraska in July of 1866. Railroads are still important to the town.
Marriage Records] at Family History Library, 1869-1993. They were kept by the Probate Court and the County Court
Societies, Libraries and Museums
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
|This Nebraska-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More