Hamilton County, Kansas GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This Kansas-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
Hamilton County Courthouse
219 N Main Street
Syracuse, KS 67878
Probate Judge has marriage and probate records from 1886.
City Clerk has death and burial recrods.
Clerk District Court has divorce records.
County Clerk has land records from 1884. 
1873--Hamilton County was created 6 March 1873 from unorganized territory. County seat: Syracuse 
- Hamilton County was not organized until after the Civl War.
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- Hamilton County, Kansas Genealogy and Family History (Linkpendium)
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Hamilton County, Kansas page 251, At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More