Hancock County, Alabama GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 21:24, 26 March 2012 by Sherrypeck
- 1850--Hancock County was formed 12 February 1850 from Walker County.
- 1850--Renamed 12 February 1850 to Winston County.
- For the records, see Winston County.
- Alabama: Her History Resources, W. Brewer; pub. Montgomery, Alabama, 1872.
- Alabama History, Joel Campbell Dubose; pub. Atlanta 1908.
- History of Alabama, Albert Burton Moore; pub. Chicago, 1927.
- History of Alabama and Dictionary of Alabama Biography, Thomas McAvory Owen; pub. Chicago, 1921.
- Report of the Alabama History Commission, Thomas McAvory Owen; pub. Montgomery, Alabama 1901.
- History of Alabama, Albert James Pickett; pub. Birmingham, Alabama 1878.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News