Harnett County, North Carolina GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 03:48, 28 December 2010 by Taneya
|This North Carolina-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
|Harnett County, North Carolina|
Location in the state of North Carolina
Location of North Carolina in the U.S.
|Founded||February 7, 1855|
1892, 1894--Courthouse fires destroyed court records and many of the land records.
- Harnett Cemeteries Database - online database from the Harnett public library. Change "database type" to "Obituary." Includes approximately 20 years of burial information, including some obituaries.
- Harnett County Cemteries - NCGenWeb
- Harnett County Cemteries - NCGenWeb Archives
- Find-A-Grave: Harnett County Cemeteries
- Search Birth, Marriage & Death certificates at the Harnett County Register of Deeds website. Uncertified copies can be ordered for a fee (see website for details).
- Campbell University: 1912-2009
- Harnett county students at North Carolina colleges - a list from the NCGenWeb Yearbook Index
Societies and Libraries
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More