Haskell County, Kansas GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|Haskell County, Kansas|
Location in the state of Kansas
Location of Kansas in the U.S.
|Founded||March 5, 1887|
|Address|| Haskell County Courthouse|
P.O. Box 518
Sublette, Kansas 67877-0518
Haskell County, Kansas genealogy and family history research page. Guide to genealogy, history, and courthouse sources including birth records, marriage records, death records, census records, wills, deeds and land records, Civil War records, family histories, cemeteries, churches, tax records, newspapers, and obituaries.
Haskell County Courthouse
PO Box 518
Sublette, KS 67877-0518
Department of Legal Stat has birth and death records.
Probate Judge has marriage and probate records.
Clerk District Court has divorce records. 
- For information about Civil War records see Marion County.
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- Haskell County, Kansas Genealogy and Family History (Linkpendium)
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Haskell County, Kansas page 251, At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).