Haskell County, Oklahoma GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 00:58, 12 December 2012 by Cweitzeil
|This Oklahoma-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
1907--Haskell County was created 16 July 1907 from Choctaw Lands.
County seat: Stigler 
- Beaver Mountain
- Chant City
- Iron Bridge
- Red Hill
- Sans Bois
- Latimer (south)
- LeFlore (east)
- McIntosh (northwest)
- Muskogee (north)
- Pittsburg (west)
- Sequoyah (northeast)
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- Haskell County Genealogy Resources
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Haskell County, Oklahoma. Page 559 At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).