Haskell County, Oklahoma GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This Oklahoma-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
Haskell County, Oklahoma genealogy and family history research page. Guide to genealogy, history, and courthouse sources including birth records, marriage records, death records, census records, wills, deeds and land records, Civil War records, family histories, cemeteries, churches, tax records, newspapers, and obituaries.
1907--Haskell County was created 16 July 1907 from Choctaw Lands.
County seat: Stigler 
- Beaver Mountain
- Chant City
- Iron Bridge
- Red Hill
- Sans Bois
- Latimer (south)
- LeFlore (east)
- McIntosh (northwest)
- Muskogee (north)
- Pittsburg (west)
- Sequoyah (northeast)
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- Haskell County Genealogy Resources
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Haskell County, Oklahoma. Page 559 At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).