Haskell County, Oklahoma GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Haskell County, Oklahoma genealogy and family history research page. Guide to genealogy, history, and courthouse sources including birth records, marriage records, death records, census records, wills, deeds and land records, Civil War records, family histories, cemeteries, churches, tax records, newspapers, and obituaries.
|Haskell County, Oklahoma|
| Map of Oklahoma highlighting Haskell County|
Location in the state of Oklahoma
Location of Oklahoma in the U.S.
|Founded||July 16, 1907|
|Address|| Haskell County Courthouse|
202 E. Main Street
Stigler, Oklahoma 74462-2439
1907--Haskell County was created 16 July 1907 from Choctaw Lands.
County seat: Stigler 
- Beaver Mountain
- Chant City
- Iron Bridge
- Red Hill
- Sans Bois
- Latimer (south)
- LeFlore (east)
- McIntosh (northwest)
- Muskogee (north)
- Pittsburg (west)
- Sequoyah (northeast)
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- Haskell County Genealogy Resources
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Haskell County, Oklahoma. Page 559 At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More