Help:Create a page linked from an existing pageEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 23:17, 22 August 2008 by Davide
- Log into the site.
- Navigate to an existing page using the search box.
- Determine the text that will be used as the link to the new page. This text will be the title of the new page, so please make sure the text fits the Name page guidelines.
- Click on the Edit tab near the top of the page.
- Put two square brackets, [[ ]] before and after the text that will be the link to the new page with no space between the brackets or the first and last letter of the text.
- Scroll down and click on the Save page button.
The link to the new empty page will be displayed in red underlined text.