Help:Create a page not linked from an existing pageEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 16:39, 23 December 2008 by RoachA
- Log in to the FamilySearch Research Wiki
- In the search box, type the title of the article you want to create. Make sure you type the title in exactly as you want it to appear, including capitols, spelling, and punctuation
- Click on "Search".
- Look at close matches, if any, in the "Search results" list.
- If "No page title matches" were found and no close matches covering the topic click on the title at the top of the page with the red link, Example: You searched for Protestants in Ireland
- You will be taken to the edit page, Example: Editing Protestants in Ireland
- Add the desired text.
- Click on the "Show preview" button at the bottom of the page to be sure the information appears as intended.
- Click on the "Save page" button.